Delivery & Returns Information
We deliver to mainland UK only.
- Most orders are dispatched within 3-5 working days. In the event that the product is temporarily out of stock, or is likely to have an extended delivery period, we will phone or email you to advise of the expected delivery date.
- If you have ordered a small consignment of goods or a single item under 2 metres in length your order will be delivered by a trusted national parcel service. We will contact you by phone or send you an email detailing the day of delivery. Unfortunately we are unable to specify the time of day the delivery will be made, other than normal business hours. The delivery drivers will make two attempts to deliver your goods if you are not at home, with no additional charge. If they need to make a third visit, a charge of £15 will apply. In the case of a missed delivery, you may prefer to contact the carrier company direct and arrange to collect the goods from their local depot.
- For larger orders, goods will be delivered by a tail-lift truck. Goods can only be delivered to ground floor addresses. Please make sure there is an able bodied person available to assist the driver if necessary. If you live in a flat or other multiple dwelling please make suitable arrangements to get the goods into your property. If you are not at home on the pre-arranged day of delivery, a re-delivery charge up to a maximum of £75 will be applied for these types of order.
- Upon delivery, please ensure the customer inspects the goods for any signs of damage before signing the delivery documentation. We suggest you pay particular attention to any fragile items. If you have any issues regarding delivery, please contact us by email or by phoning 0333 200 4111.
- All items listed in our online store are subject to availability. If the goods you have ordered are unavailable we will contact you at the earliest opportunity to advise you of when they will come back into stock. Please note, in these circumstances that delivery dates may be approximate and we recommend that you do NOT arrange installation of any products before actually receiving and checking the goods. We cannot be held liable for any consequential losses, charges, damages or expenses incurred as a result of a delay in delivery. Alternatively, we will be happy to recommend other products of a similar price and quality.
Returns & Cancellations
Cancelling or returning your order:
- You may cancel your order at any time up to 7 days after you take delivery of the goods but will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge. If you would like to cancel your order once the goods have been delivered, you may return them for refund provided they are in a re-sellable condition and are still in their original unopened packaging.
- When returning goods, it is recommended that the customer enquire about "damage cover" with their carrier. If the goods are damaged during return transit to us, a refund will not be issued in these circumstances. Once received, you will be refunded the cost of the goods less the original delivery charge.
Damaged or missing goods:
- It is the customer's responsibility to check the order for damaged or missing items at time of delivery and preferably BEFORE the drivers paperwork is signed. Any claims for damaged or missing goods must be made within 24 hours of delivery.